Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nina Bobo

Sunday, 1 October 2006
06.31 AM
Koningsstraat, Amsterdam

No one can argue with the fact that we are most uninhibited when we are sleeping. We become ourselves, we stop thinking, we stop questioning, we just 'be'. Since di kala tidur kita sama sekali tidak bisa menyadari kita melakukan apa, menjadi penting untuk mendengarkan komentar-komentar orang yang sering tidur bersama kita. If the premise that 'we are most uninhibited when sleeping', then one may hypothesise that 'our true characteristics will surface during sleeping'.

Or will it?

Kata Arya, pernah ada kejadian di malam hari ketika gue mendorong-dorong dia towards his side of the bed so that I have enough space for myself (and by 'dorong', I really mean 'dorong'. Kaya dorong lemari). Ternyata, di saat tidur itu, gue menyadari bahwa daerah gue udah terlalu besar dan gue mendorong-dorong dia ke tempat yang lebih kecil daripada tempat gue saat itu. Arya claimed that in my sleep, I said, "Oh. Sori!" lalu tidur lagi.

Arya: Bahkan di saat tidur pun kamu gak mau daerahnya diambil orang lain.
Inaya: *tertunduk malu*

Berpikir. Lima menit kemudian;

Inaya: Tapi kan setelah sadar aku minta maaf! *lame attempt for validation*

Menarik aja mencari tahu apa kebiasaan kita dan apakah itu mengungkapkan what kind of person you are. Perhaps in my case, well, territorial apparently. I know some people yang 'meringkuk' kalau tidur (my sister). Ada juga yang ngompol (nah lho) dan ngorok (different people, fortunately). I know some people yang kalo tidur tangannya naik kaya bayi (Zaki & Tata), though I don't know what that actually means. I know some people who are civilised (Dad) and always cold (Mom); again, don't know what that means. But I am sure when psychologically tested all can be interpreted in one way or the other.

Anywho, what is your sleeping behaviour?

No comments: