Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Goodbye Samali!

Wednesday, 24 December 2008
06.48PM
Haji Samali, Jakarta

Perhaps this will be my last post from this house we've been living in for the past year. Where I spent my 9 months of pregnancy and my son spent his first 5 months of life. After moving 4 times in the past 3 years, there's a sense of bittersweet when thinking:

This will be our last move.

To be blessed enough to raise our child(ren) in a place we can call home for hopefully years to come, I cannot be more grateful.

And to experience this with an amazing person named Arya Sakti Toekan, I can't think of anything more to ask.

2 comments:

I fait accompli you! said...

nyaw, I wish you good luck di rumah baru. dan ngga pegel2 pindah2an.

*happy new year kiss to Ina and Malik

I fait accompli you! said...

aww congratulations! Happy decorating!